iCIMS’ 5-Step Continuous Process Improvement
- Start off by designing the clinical information system your team can cope with, initially making it as broad or narrow as you like.
- Test it, install it and build your team’s confidence at using it.
- Redesign it as the team gains experience in using the system.
- Over time, the next set of worthwhile expansions to the system will become evident.
- Expand the system with the functions which give the greatest gain for the least effort, and return to testing to create continuous process of improvement.