iCIMS’ Breast Cancer Information Management System (BreastIMS) is a new generation system in a series of oncology systems, tailored by your clinical team to enable you to manage your patients throughout their journey from start to finish. It is fast, stable, secure, HL7- compliant and, best of all, fully customisable.
BreastIMS can rapidly improve clinical services and information management as it follows your workflow processes and provides a rich overall picture of your breast cancer patient. BreastIMS is designed to capture your patient’s journey through pre-admission (including initial assessment, past history, and initial testing), surgery, staging tests, MDM discussion, treatment, follow-up, outcomes assessment, and overall patient monitoring.
BreastIMS: Introduction Video
BreastIMS: Main Software Features
- Convert paper records into digital including MDM, Follow-up Care Plans and more
- Different patient lists for different user functions: Active Patients, iSH result pending, Nurse Clinical Appointments and more
- Integration of Breast Cancer Survivorship Program
- Detailed diagnosis record integrated with TNM staging codes
- Comprehensive treatment summary records
- Diagnostic tests data set including Radiology, Cytology and Histology
- MDM functionality including automated patient reports
- Rich nursing assessment tools, e.g. Supportive Care, Menopausal Rating Scales, Fact-B forms
- Standard reporting and data export
- Automated letter templates
- Highly detailed audit trail on read and write
- Direct data exchange with other systems: native interoperability within iCIMS systems, or API/HL7 with external systems